Ashley's realistic, real-life tips can help you take 2018 to the next level.
Download the app
Fitness memberships, workout classes, wellness services, beauty appointments and more.
Whether they’re a fanatic for the next fitness class, all about wellness, or buzzing about the latest beauty trends, everyone on your list will want some of our favorite holiday gift picks!
1. YogaClub Box - $45-75
2. Pinch Provisions Fitness Kit - $24
3. LARQ Self-Cleaning Water Bottle - $95
4. Saje Yoga Mat Spray - $14
5. Fitbit Versa 2 - $199.95
6. Colorado Threads Yoga Pants + Sports Bra - $74, $48
7. Bando Gym Bag - $35
8. Trigger Point Performance GRID Foam Roller - $34.95
1. OXO 3 Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer - $24.99
2. Ember Smart Mug - $99.95
3. G Adventures Wellness Tour - prices vary
4. Muse 2 Brain Sensing Headband - $249.99
5. Helix Weighted Blanket - $99
6. Jasper Full Spectrum CBD Oil - $69-149
7. Eden’s Garden Ceramic Bloom Essential Oil Diffuser - $25.95
8. Lush Little Snow Fairy Gift Set - $19.95
9. Casper Nap Pillow - $65
1. Skin Laundry Facial Gift Card - $25-200
2. Drybar Heated Straightening Brush - $145
3. GOOPGLOW Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator - $125
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - $20
5. ILIA Discover ILIA Clean Color Set - $38
6. Playa Ritual Hair Oil - $38
7. Slip Silk Pillowcase - $85
8. Vital Proteins Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen - $25
Approximately 12,000 women aged 40 or younger are diagnosed with breast cancer every year*. Fortunately, there are preventative steps that we can take to help protect ourselves and each other—one of the best ones being exercise. That’s right. Not only does exercise help us release endorphins, but just 30 minutes of exercise three to four times per week can help decrease a person’s risk of developing breast cancer by 30–50%*.
This is hope in a statistic. Just by adopting a more healthy, active lifestyle, we could prevent the risk of developing breast cancer, while also inspiring others to reduce their risk as well. Keep A Breast Foundation has made doing just this their mission through their annual fundraising campaign, Fit 4 Prevention.
Every October, studios from all over the globe participate by raising money through donation-based workout classes for the Keep A Breast Foundation (KAB). They have created a national movement dedicated to educating others about breast cancer prevention through fitness and wellness—something Mindbody is extremely passionate about. Participating in your favorite activities, all while supporting, preventing, and spreading awareness about breast cancer awareness? Let’s get moving.
If you want to take a donation-based class at your favorite studio, encourage your favorite studios to sign up to bring your community closer together in a meaningful way. Registering is quick and easy. If you think your local studio may be interested in participating, have them check out KAB’s help page—where they can learn how to register for a donation-based class during the month of October. KAB even has a social media kit available to fitness studios to help them promote their donation-based classes.
Can’t find a local studio to take a donation-based class near you? Don’t worry, you can still give your support by donating directly to KAB’s website. Luckily, any time that you are moving your body and spreading the word—you’re doing your part in spreading awareness on how to help prevent breast cancer. That is beyond amazing.
This October, we hope you’ll join us in our plight to support the KAB Foundation and its mission to help prevent breast cancer through cultivating a healthier, more active lifestyle. Through movement, health, and wellness—we can reach great heights, together.
To learn more about the KAB Foundation and its mission and how you can get involved further, visit their website.
* National Cancer Institute