We made history (and chanted) with 2,000 strangers.
Download the app
Fitness memberships, workout classes, wellness services, beauty appointments and more.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. But it’s also gift-giving crunch time. Finding that something special for that someone special can be a daunting task, especially as the days start to dwindle down.
If you’re not sure what to get the guy that has everything or the girl that loves all the things, we’ve curated our go-to list of our favorite gifts + stocking stuffers that work for any age (or budget!). Whether he wants to be the most stylish guy at the gym or she just wants to #namaslay, the items on our gift guide are sure to get you some smiles. Happy shopping!
1. Half Baked Harvest cookbook by Tieghan Gerard | Amazon | $18.95
2. Personalized Swell Bottle | Swell | $35-$55
3. Men’s Wool Runners | Allbirds | $95
4. Uncommon Tab 3-Pack of socks | Stance | $36
5. Stainless Steel Water Bottle | Change Co. | $18
6. Boyface skin care products | Boyface | $28.99 & up
7. Tile Sport | Tile | $40
8. RADIAN™ Blender bottle | Blender Bottle | $16.99
9. Vintage Copper Smartphone Projector | PaperSource | $29.95
10. Sutton Duffle Mid-Volume | Herschel | $59.99
11. Wake Up Light | Philips |$139.99
12. The Field Skillet | Field Company | $110-$135
1. 2018 Calendar Daily, Simplified Planner | Emily Ley | $58
2. Agate Bookends | West Elm | $24-$44
3. Star Wars Fight Scene Leggings | Under Armour | $74.99
4. She Believed She Could bracelet | MantraBrand | $35
5. Nina Towel | Turkish T | $29
6. Mer-Sea & Co. Coconut Sugar Body Scrub | Anthropologie | $32
7. Power Dust | Moon Juice | $38
8. Women's Moto Jacket - JoyLab™ | Target | $44.99
9. Zenergy iZBT10 light + sound therapy speaker | iHome | $99.99
10. Flavor Infused Water Bottle | UncommonGoods | $15
11. Felt Letter Board | Etsy | $29.99
12. Namaste + Chardonnay shirt | Etsy | $26
When you think of self-love what do you think of? Bubble baths, walks on the beach, facemasks, or what? Self-love can mean so many different things but when we think about self-love, we have to acknowledge loving ourselves both on the outside and on the inside. The way that we show ourselves love is one of the most important things we will ever do.
How do we treat ourselves? How do we talk to ourselves? What foods are we putting into our bodies? How are we thinking about our overall well-being when practicing self-love?
As self-love defines and redefined itself for you over the years, here are a few foundational tips to think about when easing into your self-love journey.
Don’t we love this one? Loving ourselves has a lot to do with the boundaries that we have for ourselves, with others, and for others. Take time to think about your own emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual needs when setting boundaries that reflect your personal needs. Boundaries don’t have to be big and scary; they are here to remind us that you get to have your lived experience and still have expectations about how you’d like to be treated and what you’d like to feel.
When thinking about your boundaries, ask yourself:
In a world where perfectionism and curated existences have been rewarded, begin to cultivate compassion for yourself. You are a soul having a human experience and it’s totally okay if things are not perfect.
Mindfulness exercises such as Breathwork, self-care activities, and self-compassion, all help train the mind, emotions, and even the body’s stress chemicals to be able to deal with undesired situations. Self-compassion means, can you be nice to yourself? Can you find empathy and kindness for yourself in the middle of what feels chaotic, stressful, or unwanted? Self-compassion means that we get to make mistakes, have our plans not work out the way that we wanted, and we still get to celebrate that we are doing the best that we can and it is enough.
When thinking about self-compassion, ask yourself:
In every sense of the word “nourishment”, begin to learn what nourishes you and what depletes you. Nourishment doesn’t just mean food for yourself; it means that whatever you are consuming whether it be media, podcasts, people, energy, information, etc. all impact the way that we think, feel, and experience life.
Nourishing yourself definitely goes right along the lines of having your boundaries intact and practicing self-compassion.
When thinking about nourishment, ask yourself:
That’s it. Those are the foundational steps to cultivating a self-love practice that you can ease into your daily routine. Come back to these questions often, because like anything else, self-love is a practice and it takes effort, time, and intention to maintain.